MILLERS CVL 250ml
Product notice - This product is currently affected by severe supply chain disruption which may lead to longer lead times, please contact us for availability prior to purchasing.
MILLERS CVL Valve Seat Lubricant 250ml
Part No: 5587MA
Unit of Sale: 1 x 250ml
Valve seat lubricant and combustion enhancer based on advanced manganese chemistry.
Dosage, One bottle (250 mls) to 20 litres (maximum) unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications.
Precise treatment levels should be determined by test bed experimentation.
Storage Instructions: Avoid strong direct light and heat.
• Enables older competition engines to run on unleaded fuel.
• Proven chemistry protects against valve seat recession.
• Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignitiontiming without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
• Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
• Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors.
• Use as a lead substitute to prevent valve seat recession.
• Used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel.
|Specific Gravity @ 15°C||0.870|
|Flash Point °C||>62|
|Colour Appearance Odour||Pale Yellow liquid|
For technical assistance call +44(0)1484 475060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Data Sheet 5587 applies to this product
When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate health and safety data, the product should cause no concern.
If in doubt or you require any further information about MILLERS CVL or its use please consult with the Millers Oils Technical Department.
This product is subject to severe supply chain disruption - Please contact us for availability
Please note: These products are NOT available for export outside of the Mainland UK
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: